We have refreshed and updated our suite of Good Practice Notes (GPN’s) covering a wide range of topics which we hope will be of use to members.
If there are any specific topics that you would like covered in the future please do get in touch by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The GPN’s should be read in conjunction with the Code of Practice.
- Dealing with Physical and Mental Frailty
- Debt Recovery
- Defects in Buildings
- Disability Discrimination
- Energy Performance Certificates
- Gas Safety
- Management Fees
- Management of Vehicles
- Means of Escape in case of Fire
- Model Budgets and Accounts
- Pressure Systems
- Security of Master Keys
- Service Charge Funds Tax on Interest
- Service Charges Payable by Home Owners
- Sinking Funds
- Snow and Ice Management
- The Role of Scheme Manager and Associated Issues
- Variation of Custom and Practice
- Wheelchair and motorised scooters
- Wiring and Testing